Mothers In Need of Others (MINO- pronounced “minnow”) is a ministry that collects donations of baby items and clothing for moms and babies and redistributes them to social service agencies and church outreach programs who work with parents and children who need them most in the Rochester community. We provide these programs with gently used baby gear, baby and maternity clothes, and new feminine and personal hygiene products to help ease the stress on single parents and guardians enabling tight budgets stretch further as they struggle to raise their families.
We in the MINO ministry help people discover the joy and satisfaction of sharing their blessings with others. We recycle gently used baby items and clothing for moms and babies by redistributing them to those who need them most in the Rochester community. We promote good stewardship of the gifts that God has bestowed upon us; thus demonstrating the love of Christ by tending to the needs of the under-resourced in our community.
We are looking for individuals to donate the following items:
- Baby Gear (cribs, highchairs, strollers, car seats)
- Baby Supplies (formula, diapers, wipes, baby bath)
- Maternity and Baby Clothes (0-12months)
- Personal Hygiene Items (soap, shampoo, toothpaste,…)
- Feminine Products
- Monetary Donations:
Checks made payable to “Project URGE, Inc” with “MINO” on memo line
Donations may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
* All items MUST be clean and free from bedbugs, mold, tears, and stains.
Items we are NOT able to accept:
- Recalled, Damaged, or Outdated Car Seats, Cribs, and Strollers
- Books, CD’s, DVD’s , or Audio Tapes
- Opened or Expired Formula, Baby Food, Feminine or Personal Hygiene Products